13305 12th Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55441
Links to Other Sites
Protecting Your Personal Information
Solutran has taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safe guard and secure the Personal Information we collect and store on our servers. By using the Service, you understand and agree that no security measures are absolute and that we cannot guarantee absolute protection of your Personal Information.
Collection of Personal Information
In order to offer you the best possible experience using the Service, we collect the following information:
1. Information You Provide to Solutran
2. Information Provided to Us by Third Parties
We may combine the information we collect from you with information about you that we receive from other sources, such as S3¿ Retailers and consumer product partners, in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of the Service.
3. Direct Communication with Solutran
When you send email or other communications to Solutran, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve the Service.
4. Cookies and Other Usage Information
In addition to the information you provide, the Site uses “cookie” technology to enhance and personalize your experience with the Service. Cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies are small pieces of data that we store for an extended period of time on your computer or device. These “cookies” help us to: (1) improve and customize Service content and offerings; (2) authenticate you when you use the Service; (3) remember your Service preferences and registration information; and (4) measure and research, via statistics and data collection, the effectiveness of the Service offerings and e-mail communications.
You may disable your cookie information by adjusting the settings preferences on your personal computer or mobile device at any time. Keep in mind that cookies do not identify a specific user and are not used to collect any Personal Information.
The Service may also use automated data collection tools to collect standard information about your Internet access, such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived at the Site. It may also collect information such as your Internet Protocol address, the pages on the Site that you view, the links that you click, your use of e-mails sent to you from us (such as when you open the e-mail or click on a link in the e-mail).
Personal Information Use
We may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide the Service to you, including the display of personalized content, offers and advertising; (2) to help address problems with and the functioning of the Service; (3) to monitor and conduct internal reviews of the Service; (4) to help us better understand and improve the use of the Service, and to develop new services; (5) to protect the security and integrity of the Service; and (6) to contact you, if necessary or at your request.
Personal Information Sharing
Solutran will not sell, rent, or trade the Personal Information we collect. We may share your Personal Information with other parties in the following circumstances:
- If we have your consent.
- If we determine that there has been a violation of Service policies.
- If we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, other users of the Service or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
- To provide information to a company that acquires, is acquired by or is merged with Solutran.
Non-Personal Information Sharing
Solutran may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information with our related companies, consultants, advertising clients, retailer and consumer product partners, service providers, advertising agencies, and other third parties.
July 1, 2018